Choose between 5 themes, Post your favorite pictures, Win Cash Prizes!
Contest Duration: 1st June to 15th August 2021
50 WINNERS and $5000 USD worth of cash prizes to be won
BEST THEME PRIZES:
🏆 CULTURE x 10 winner: $100
🏆 FOOD x 10 winners: $100
🏆 NATURE x 10 winners: $100
🏆 LEISURE x 10 winner: $100
🏆 PET x 10 winner: $100
Results will be announced on 16th August by the Pindle team 💙
**HOW TO PARTICIPATE**
1) Download the Pindle App on Appstore / Playstore
2) Upload your favourite photos in any of the following themes!
FOOD / CULTURE / NATURE / LEISURE / PET
nice pictures, good captions, accurate location tagging and the hashtag #PindleGem
(the more posts you upload, the higher your chances of winning!)
Contest is open for participants globally.
Pindle reserves the right to revise the Contest Period as well as disqualify entrants at any time without prior notification.
#pindle #contest #instagram #giveaway #contestgiveaway #freestuff #freebies #instagramcontest #contestgram #winfreestuff #giveaways #giveaway #giveawaycontest #giveawaytime #giveawayalert #free #competition #sweepstakes #win #prize #giveawaycontest. #giveawayalert #photocontest
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility. No purchase
necessary. All Contests (the “Contest”) are
brought to you by PINDLE CO. LTD., and will be
governed by these rules (the “Official Rules”).
Each Contest is open to legal residents of their respective
countries where not prohibited by law, who are 18 years of age or
older at the time of entry (the “Entrant”) who
have Internet access and a valid email account prior to the
beginning of the Promotion Period (as defined below). We have the
right to verify the eligibility of each Entrant. Employees,
directors, officers and principals,of Pindle, its ambassadors,
subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and members of their
immediate families or households are not eligible to participate.
2. How to Enter. Download the Pindle App: You can enter a Contest after uploading a post on the Pindle app with the Hashtag #MyCountry. The requirements for entry will be described in the Facebook / Instagram post announcing the contest. Entrants must complete all required actions in order to participate in the contest. After performing the required actions, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
4. Promotion Period. The dates on which each Contest start and end will be posted on our website, Instagram and Facebook page (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received no later than 23:59 on the day prior to the date of the drawing. All entries submitted become the sole property of Pindle and will not be returned. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated / dishonest means are prohibited and will be automatically disqualified.
5. Selection of Winners. Pindle shall select all winners by internal voting from all eligible entries. Winner will be notified via Pindle application _or email. Winners will be responsible for all applicable taxes on any prizes they win. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her e-mail and Pindle account for prize notification and receipt or other communications related to each CoPindle shall select all winners by drawing from all eligible entries with the best picture and caption quality, as well as accurate location tagging. Winner will be notified via Pindle application and email. Winners will be responsible for all applicable taxes on any prizes they win. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her e-mail and Pindle account for prize notification and receipt or other communications related to each Contest. Unless expressly stated in our Contest announcement, if these rules differ from any promotional or other materials published in connection with a Contest, these rules shall control. Winners will be notified by email within 48 hours of a drawing and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within 14 days of notification. In the event of noncompliance or if the winner cannot be reached at the email address or Pindle account submitted with entry, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. No substitution of any prizes will be offered.
No prize transfer is permitted. Limited to one prize per person per contest.
6. Prizes. Our prizes are of nominal value. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
7. General Conditions. Each Contest will be governed by the laws of South Korea. This Contest is void where prohibited by law. Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and decision by us is final and binding in all respects.Pindle and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of any Contest, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of a Contest is unlawful and may subject you to possible legal action by us. We reserve the right to terminate, suspend or amend a Contest, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if we determine that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond our control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of a Contest. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, we reserve the right to void suspect entries at issue. Pindle and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.In the event of a dispute, all entries will be deemed to be made by the holder of the email account associated with the entry.
8. INDEMNIFICATION, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY and ENTIRE AGREEMENT. By participating in a contest, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and accept all risk and consequences of entry and participation in this Contest, and agree to release and hold Pindle, its officers, directors, affiliates, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, agents and partners harmless from any and all consequences, liability, losses, damages (including without limitation, consequential, punitive, incidental, special or increased damages and those related to personal injury, death or damage to property) and costs and expenses, of any kind, under any legal theory, arising from or related to a Contest entered, the acceptance and/or use (or misuse) of any prize, printing errors, any claims based upon rights of publicity and invasion of privacy. Entrant shall indemnify Pindle, its officers, directors, affiliates, contractors, subsidiaries, agents, employees and partners from and against all claims or suits and any damages or costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to entrant’s violation or inaccuracy of any warrantees or representations made relating to a Contest entered by such Entrant. Pindle assumes no responsibility for errors which may occur in the transmission of entrant’s entry. Pindle is not responsible for any fraud or misconduct on the part of the entrants. Should an entrant engage in fraud or misconduct of any nature, including but not limited to a violation of the Official Rules, such entrant shall be subject to immediate disqualification. Pindle reserves the right to terminate, modify or amend the Contest at any time if the fairness, integrity, and or proper administration of the Contest is jeopardized. Entrant’s sole damages shall be limited to entrant’s actual out of pocket expenses, excluding attorneys’ fees. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND CONTEST ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.These terms set forth the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings relating thereto, whether oral or written. Facebook is neither a sponsor nor an affiliate of any Contest.
9. Publicity. By participating, each entrant grants us permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.